Armstrong Development is a developer-builder with long roots in Hawaii. We build what we develop, and we stand by what we build. Our successful developments have been built on our ability to create exceptional communities that:
- Meet clear needs and markets;
- Fits with Hawaii’s unique culture and lifestyle; and
- Are financially viable.
We bring Armstrong team’s diverse yet complementary strengths in the areas of land planning, development, design, finance, sales and marketing, and construction to all of our development projects.
“Armstrong, like Alexander & Baldwin, Inc., understands Hawaii’s unique culture and lifestyle. We find this an important quality in a partner. Their shared values with A&B make them an ideal developer and partner to work with.”Paul W. Hallin, Executive Vice President of A&B Properties, Inc.
We value our exceptional partners and are committed to building on these successful long-term relationships with:
- Landowners who looked to us to create and manage successful joint venture development projects
- Designer and consultant teams
- Lenders and other sources of capital that helped finance our track record of success
- Contractors and vendors to deliver exceptional quality
Improving Communities Across the Islands
Our development projects have contributed directly to the surrounding communities with contributions for park improvements, school renovations, homeless and transitional housing, and historical and cultural preservation. The developments also help fund the Armstrong Foundation, which regularly contributes to a broader range of charitable causes and organizations.