Build Your Career With Us!
Join our team of highly successful and dedicated construction specialists for our multifaceted residential and commercial projects. We are seeking qualified candidates for Project Administrative Assistant.
Project Administrative Assistant- needed for a fast-paced construction environment. Job duties include answering the phone, assisting Project Manager process, prepare and track project related logs and documents, maintain job files and perform general administrative duties. candidate must be able to multi-task, be detail oriented have excellent communication skills and be familiar with basic Microsoft programs. construction office experience preferred but not required
- Standard administrative support functions:
- Compose, edit, and type letters, memorandums, and transmittals.
- Compile, organize, and accurately finalize documents for signature or other distribution.
- Schedule appointments and maintain calendars.
- Arrange for courier or overnight services.
- Submit requests/order supplies as needed.
- Assist Construction Managers in the management of cost control systems; track and coding of project expenses, deposits/fees to various Project Control Reports for construction projects
- Coordinate assignments and manage relationships with outside vendors (reprographic services, couriers, etc.), clients, consultants, and contractors to support new and existing construction functions.
Requirements and Qualifications:
- High school diploma or equivalent educational certificate required; a BA/BS Degree preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills with ability to set priorities, manage multiple projects, and meet project deadlines.
- Ability to effectively interface with all departments of the company and to represent the company in a highly professional manner with all colleagues and outside partners.
- Ability to work under pressure and within time constraints.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Flexibility with work schedule to include working overtime on a periodic basis.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Applications.