Build Your Career With Us!
Join our team of highly successful and dedicated construction specialists for our multifaceted residential and commercial projects. We are seeking qualified candidates for Project Engineer.
The Project Engineer assists the Superintendents and Project Managers in field work support, estimating, procurement, preparing reports, subcontracts, and providing overall support in every aspect of each project. Attention to detail and excellent communication skills are a must. Upcoming projects are located in the State of Hawaii.
Skills & Experience:
- Construction/Civil Engineering, Architecture or Project Management degrees preferred
- Excellent working knowledge of construction procedures, building systems and tools
- Ability to solve problems and work under pressure
- Knowledgeable at reading plans, shop drawings and specifications
- Excellent math and computer skills
- Ability to effectively communicate with workers and trades.
- Knowledge of MS Office, Bluebeam, and Procore